Friday, September 28, 2007

Is a Wedding a joke ?

Not sure yet ! It has not yet sunk in. Oh btw, with a very brave heart I (along with my better half) planned our own wedding in Raleigh. Was it fun ? oh yea ! but i guess the question is just wrong. The question should have been "Was planning your own wedding fun ?" Hell no ! The last six weeks before our wedding were just crazy enough for both of us to realize if the beginning before the "beginning" is such, surely there is a thrilling roller coaster ahead ! Not sure what I learnt by planning my own wedding, during those six weeks I surely realized it is so important to blog. Earlier, I made promises to blog and everytime gathered the courage to follow the tech savvy crowd to start blogging, I simply couldn't keep up. This time for sure.. there are no promises to keep but I feel the inner itch to blog and educate the world (makes me feel that I have some thing to share which the world is waiting to hear).

1 comment:

Vishesh Agrawal said...

Interesting thought of being a wedding planner in one's own wedding.
You can't even blame some-one-PK-"Monsoon Wedding"-Dubeyfor things going wrong

Btw, Bring it on, dude. Keep blogging this time.